2-Day NFT & Digital Art Workshop
Day 1: Digital Art
In this workshop, the students will discover their creative potential arts on their tech tablets. The students will be able to express who they are through their art. By the end of this workshop, creating digital illustrations will feel as natural as drawing with pencil and paper. The workshop will covers all the hidden tools and gestures students’ need to make creating digital illustrations easy and fun. Digital art is great tool for creating art. Students can draw anywhere and anytime. Mistakes are forgivable, they can undo a mistake with a simple double tap. It is also inexpensive because they can have all the colors they could want with just the tap of a button. It is also time saving since they don’t have the hassle of setting up the space and then cleaning afterwards. In addition, it is a lucrative skill, students can sell their digital art in forms of logo, greeting cards, wedding invitations, baby announcements, etc. Plus you’ll learn how to make and share a cool time lapse video of your art!
Duration: 2 hrs.
Day 2: NFT
The authenticity of digital art can be impossible to prove. That’s where NFTs, or non-fungible tokens, step in, creating a chain of ownership that is publicly viewable and unable to be amended. NFTs, or non-fungible tokens, have become to the art world what Bitcoin is to the financial markets – a valuable new toy greeted with excitement by some and scepticism by others. Our goal is to help you understand, and practically implement this technology into your art with confidence. This workshop will help you quickly master the most important ideas and topics around NFTs.
Duration: 2 hrs.
- Introduction to digital art
- Process and techniques of making a digital art
- Basics of Sketchbook/Procreate app and their respective tools
- Hacks and tricks to make an artwork
- Demonstration and detailed explanation of a portrait illustration (do-along)
- Understand and Participate in The Powerful Revolution of NFT Art.
- What are NFTs?
- Why you should create NFTs
- How to Leverage This Trend of NFTs Where are the NFT Marketplaces
- A brief history of NFT Technolo
Lesson learning outcomes
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to
- Have a finished portrait with an object
- Understood the tools and techniques of digital art in their desired app of choice
- Be able to create NFT art
- Step-by-step walk-through of opening a crypto wallet Certificate
- Download the respective software : Procreate or Autodesk
- Sketchbook Tablet (only iPad and Apple Pencil for Procreate)
- Crypto Wallet (we will teach you how to open one)
Who Should Attend?
- Age group: ages 11 and above.
- Small Businesses
- Digital Artists
- Music Creators