Blockchain, Cryptos, and NFTs these are all terminologies that we hear nowadays, but what do they truly mean? In our workshop we will decrypt all these ciphers and get your students started with creating their wallets for cryptocurrencies and trading them. Our aim is to deliver a crypto workshop for beginners to understand the Crypto-Industry at entry-level. We will help and guide all beginners have a good understanding in the Blockchain and crypto market. Our workshops are divided into three different categories: Novice, Intermediate and Advanced.
- Basics of Blockchain and crypto currency
- Categories of crypto its use cases applicable in gaming, eco systems, etc.
- Basics of trading
- Smart contracts NFT’s
- Bitcoin and history of it
- Trading and technical analysis
- Risk management Investments into ICO’s
- Introduction to trading
- Platforms to use for crypto trading
- KYC required for trading platforms
- Benefits of learning to trade
- Job opportunity as a crypto trader
- Risk Management while trading (allotment of funds, risk to reward ratios, how much to reinvest and withdraw)
- Diversification of Portfolio (Don’t put all your eggs into one basket)
- Familiarize with different platforms of investment with high returns
- Mint and Trade NFT’s
- Live demonstration of how to earn through Cryptos
Lesson learning outcomes
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to
- General understanding of cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology and why they are important
- Being able to identify a scam, a bad project and how to protect their crypto assets
- Open a Crypto Wallet and Trading View account
- The ability to understand the differences between a CEX and DEX, and
- Be able to at a high level understand technical analysis and charting
- Lesson plan and presentation slides
- Laptop (bring your own)
- Live Demo
Who Should Attend?
- Maximum group size: 20 students
- Age group: ages 16 and above.
- Duration: 3-day workshop (2 hrs per day)