Project Management Workshop
Managing and leading projects is an essential skill, however it’s often poorly understood and actioned; costing corporations’ money, time and efforts. Poor project management leads to projects that overrun, overspend or overwork the delivery teams. Project management has been proven to be the most effective method of delivering products within costs, schedules, and resource constraints. In this course, you will be introduced to the project management basic concepts and techniques. This course is structured to give you a solid foundation of project management, is easy to follow, has a logical approach, and has a fun, can-do attitude in its delivery. Projects use processes to move things forward. These processes are universal to all projects regardless of the industry. These processes are grouped into logical chunks and that’s our primary focus of the course.
Lesson learning outcomes
By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- Roles and responsibilities of a project manager
- Project management terminology as you apply basic project management concepts Essential management skills and techniques of project management
- Common project challenges and risks
- How you can play an active role in supporting a project Time Management
- Ethics and team work
- Lesson plan and presentation slides
- Downloadable resources
Who Should Attend?
- Age group: ages 14 and above
- Duration: 10 sessions